Land O’Frost “Taste of Fame” Sweepstakes
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning a prize. You must have internet access to enter the Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: Participation open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, except employees of Land O’Frost, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes, their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
- Promotion Description: The Land O’Frost “Taste of Fame” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Land O’Frost, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) is an online-only Sweepstakes that begins at 12:00:00 PM (ET) on January 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (PT) on February 25, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants may register for the Sweepstakes drawing via the Land O’Frost website, or the Land O’Frost Facebook Page on the Facebook platform for a chance to win one of the Three Hundred Twenty-Six (326) available prizes, as further described below. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “Day” is defined as a 24-hour period beginning at 12:00:00 AM (ET) and ending at 11:59:59 PM (ET).
- How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit either the Land O’Frost website – www.landofrost.com/fame (“Website”) or the Land O’Frost Facebook Page on the Facebook platform (“Land O’Frost Facebook Page”) - www.facebook.com/LandOFrost. At either online site, click on the Land O’Frost “Taste of Fame” Sweepstakes tab and you will be redirected to the Sweepstakes registration page. On the Sweepstakes registration page you will be required to submit certain registration information as a condition of entry. Limit one (1) Sweepstakes entry per Day over the course of the Sweepstakes Period per person, Facebook account, email address or account, regardless of means of entry. If it is discovered that a participant has attempted to enter with multiple e-mail addresses, Facebook accounts and/or under multiple identities, or uses any other method or device to enter multiple times per Day, such participant will be disqualified and all entries associated with such participant will be considered void. Registration into the Sweepstakes via the Website and/or via the Land O’Frost Facebook Page, and becoming a Facebook user are free, but becoming a Facebook user is subject to the acceptance of the terms and conditions of use of www.facebook.com. Direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to Sponsor, not Facebook.
- Random Sweepstakes Drawing / Prizes / Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) / Odds: On or about March 12, 2018, a random Sweepstakes drawing will be conducted by an independent sweepstakes administrator from among all valid, eligible entries received over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. All decisions of Sponsor and/or administrator shall be final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received over the course of the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) Grand Prize: Trip for up to four (4) persons to The 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame Game in Canton, OH. Grand Prize trip must be taken from 8/2/18 – 8/6/18 or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Grand Prize package consists exclusively of: roundtrip (“R/T”) coach air transportation for Grand Prize winner and up to three (3) travel companions between major gateway airport nearest winner’s residence and Akron/Canton or Cleveland, OH; rental car to/from Hall of Fame plus one parking pass per day (Thurs, Fri, Sat & Sun); ground transportation to/from scheduled events; 4-nights hotel accommodations (2-rooms based on double occupancy each room, Check-in Thursday, August 2nd, Check-out Monday, August 6th) at the Home2 Suites – Canton or other Sponsor selected hotel; four (4) Gold Jacket Dinner Tickets; four (4) Concert for Legends tickets; four (4) Pre-Concert Party Tickets; four (4) Pre-Enshrinement Ceremony Tickets; four (4) Enshrinement Ceremony Tickets; four (4) Pre-game Tailgate Tickets; four (4) Field Access Game Passes and an escort onto the field for the coin toss; four (4) NFL/Hall of Fame Game Tickets; four (4) Hall of Fame Admission Tickets. Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is: $10,000. Grand Prize winner will receive a 1099 tax form for the ARV of the prize.
The Grand Prize winner’s travel companions must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, or if a travel companion is considered a minor in his/her legal jurisdiction of residency, the winner must be such companion's parent or legal guardian. The Grand Prize winner and his or her travel companions must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents prior to awarding of prize. Air transportation tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Sponsor reserves the right to structure the travel route and select hotel in its sole discretion. ARV for travel prize may vary depending upon point of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. If the closest airport to prize winner’s home is in close enough proximity to prize destination city so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, such prize winner will receive alternate ground transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the winner. Grand Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the Grand Prize ARV in these Official Rules. In the event any scheduled Grand Prize event and/or any other component of the prize is cancelled, delayed, or postponed for any reason outside the control of the Sponsor, Sponsor will have no further obligation, other than to award the remainder of the prize. In the event Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companions engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companions home with no further compensation.
The Grand Prize winner must travel on the dates indicated by the Sponsor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame. If the Grand Prize winner is unable to participate in the Grand Prize trip during dates approved by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
Twenty-Five (25) 50” LG LED TV’s: Each prize consists exclusively of one (1) LG 50” flat-screen LED TV. Approximate retail value of each prize is $799.99. Fifty (50) Coleman Smokey Joe® Premium portable charcoal grills 14": Each prize consists exclusively of one (1) Smokey Joe® Premium portable charcoal grill 14". Approximate retail value of each prize is $44.99. Fifty (50) Coleman Stacker Duo Coolers: Each prize consists exclusively of one (1) 48 Can Stacker™ Cooler and one (1) 24 Can Stacker™ Cooler. Approximate retail value of each prize is $79.99. One Hundred (100) $50 Visa Gift Cards: Each prize consists exclusively of one (1) $50 gift card redeemable wherever Visa Gift Cards are accepted. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions associated with its use. Approximate retail value of each prize is $50.00. Limit one (1) prize per person, Facebook account, email address or account in the Sweepstakes. Approximate retail value of all available prizes is $41,248.75.
- Potential Winner Notification: Potential prize winners will be notified by email and/or phone call within five (5) days of the random drawing. The Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity and Advertising Consent and Release (except where prohibited by law) and such other documents reasonably required by Sponsor as part of the prize claim process. All such documents must be signed and returned within ten (10) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected as provided for in these Official Rules. The Grand Prize winner’s travel companion(s) (if under 18, their parent or legal guardian) will be required to complete, execute and return a Travel Companion Liability Release within this same ten (10) day deadline. All other prize winners will be shipped their prize using the mailing address provided upon Sweepstakes registration. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. In the event that any potential prize winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. Return of any prize notification or prize mailing as undeliverable for any reason will result in disqualification. Allow 6-8 weeks for prize delivery.
- Conditions of Participation & Certain Restrictions: The participant is solely responsible for entering the Sweepstakes between January 12, 2018 and February 25, 2018, as well as properly claiming a prize within ten (10) days of prize notification if selected as a prize winner. Prize winners must agree to certain terms and conditions related to eligibility, release of liability, and Sponsor’s use of winner's name and/or likeness for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) as part of the prize claim process. Noncompliance may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. Once a prize has been delivered to the winner’s residence via delivery-confirmed mail or courier, the prize is considered “awarded.” Taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash equivalents, prize substitutions or transfer of prize permitted except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that an offered prize is unavailable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and promotion without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Land O’Frost, Inc. and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. By participating, entrants agree to release Land O’Frost, Inc., Facebook, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, wholesalers, retailers or distributors or advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses and liabilities of any nature whatsoever, which entrant may now or hereafter be entitled to assert, including but not limited to, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment, damage to computer equipment, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused or contributed to by participation in the Sweepstakes, any of the prizes awarded in the Sweepstakes and/or in connection with the awarding, receipt and use or misuse of prize, and/or claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Winners acknowledge that neither Sponsor nor its agents have made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on a prize, if any, are subject to the manufacturers’ terms therefore and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or in administration of the Sweepstakes.
- Internet: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and to award the available prizes via a random drawing from among all valid eligible non-suspect entries received up to the point of the action taken by the Sponsor provided a sufficient number of entries have been received. Caution: Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
- Confidentiality: For information about how the Sponsor uses your personal information, please see its privacy statement, located at http://www.landofrost.com/about/privacy.html.
- Winner’s List: To receive name and city / state of residence of winners of prizes valued at $25 or more, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope accompanied with a signed, hand-printed request to “Land O’Frost / Taste of Fame Winner’s List”, PO Box 11508, Bozeman, MT 59719-1508. All requests must be received by April 30, 2018.
- Sponsor: Land O’Frost Inc., 10109 Columbia Ave, Munster, IN 46321.
Note: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Land O’Frost, Inc. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used in accordance with the privacy statement of Land O’Frost, Inc. Any questions you have regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Land O’Frost, Inc. and not to Facebook.